Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ladies Trip!!!

So, I had an interesting weekend...I went to Chattanooga, TN with my family. It was me, Lindsey, Mother, Belinda, and Ma Maw. We had a blast. All of the trees were absolutely GORGEOUS!!! It was really nice to get away with all the women in the family. We got to eat at Sticky Fingers. It is the best barbecue I have ever had. We also went to The aquarium, IMAX theater, Rock City, and Ruby Falls. Hope you like all the pics....

Ruby Falls
and again...

Me trying to escape in the cave

This is the waterfall at lover's leap. Rock City had some beautiful views.


The only group photo that we took...


Linds at the top of Lookout Mountain


Of course I had to take one too...


Beautiful trees...


Another shot...notice the eagle. War Eagle!!


Fat man's squeeze at Rock City


Me and my wonderful mother at the aquarium...


View of the Tennessee River

I was hungry...


Me hanging out with the fish


This is some kind of weird seahorse. It was really neat looking.

In the shark cage...

Beautiful fish

The penguins were so cute

This pic sort of sucks but who cares...look how cute they are!!

STICKY FINGERS!!! YUM!


again...

and again...

One last shot...This one is for you McClane!! I know you are jealous...

No comments: