Sunday, October 5, 2008

Always a bridesmaid!!!

So, this is what I have done this past year. Three of my best friends got married this year. All of their weddings were beautiful, and I was so glad that I got to be a part of their big days!!

Me and Cari at here rehearsal dinner...

Me and the groom, Ross. Too bad he's taken. J/K Cari!!


The cute couple!!! These two are perfect for one another. I know that they are going to be so happy!!


My date for the weekend...Remington



Cari and the maid of honor, her sister. Cari was beautiful!!


Me and Cari...We had a little down time between pics and the ceremony so this was the perfect time to take some pics of my own. I caught the bouquet in this wedding too. Prince charming where are you?

Me loving on my Cari in her last moments as a single woman...


The beautiful bride. She was absolutely Gorgeous!!! I had a blast at this wedding. It was in Helena. She got married at an old bed and breakfast. It fit the two of them perfectly.

This is from Rachael's bridesmaid's luncheon. It was so fun. We had a charm cake and guess who got the wedding cake charm...ME!! So, I am supposed to be the next to get married. Yeah right!!


The beautiful bride-to-be. She was BEAUTIFUL!!! She is my oldest friend, and I love her so much!!!

Me, Kacy, and Roe, the MATRON of honor. She would kill me if I didn't make that fact known. Pictures took FOREVER so we decide to have a little photo shoot of our own.



Me and my groomsman!! And yes I caught the bouquet. I think someone is trying to tell me something. Oh, and that sparkler in my hand later burned me severely.



This is Roe's bachelorette party that we had in Memphis. We had so much fun!! She is one crazy girl!! This was my first wedding of the year.




The BEAUTIFUL bride!!! She will kill me for putting this on here, but it was the only one that I had of her unless I break some copyright laws!!


Me and Rach before Roe's wedding. I loved our dresses. The colors were really pretty.

1 comment:

K. Franks said...

I feel you on this one girl!
Love your blog and I'm so glad we are blog friends now!!